1.1K views
Featured 100% full

I placed an order with the website fema-study.com

I had successfully paid for the items to be delivered to my email and to my home. The guides were never delivered.

I filed a complaint with paypal, and assumed they had my back. Turns out that they don't cover "intangible" items. Thankfully, i requested the guides to be mailed, I told paypal that, and they requested him to provide a tracking number...

Mr. David Pickelhaupt, the owner of the website, had sent an EMPTY postcard envelope via USPS next day air, and provided the tracking number to an empty card. Paypal accepted it, and gave him his money back.

Don't trust this guy, he is a ***.

Had an Experience with Fema Study?

Comments

Edmonton, Alberta, Canada #1242744

All of the comments supporting the site the OP is complaining about were posted by the same user.Very obvious.

Same writing style, same words even, odd insistence on referring to the site by the URL.That alone is enough to convince me this site is garbage.

#1120019

I heard of a lot about this guy. He claims he own fematestanswers.com what a

m***

I recently purchased an answer and it took almost a week before they sent me the email for the answers.

Manassas, Virginia, United States #962207

The owner is an *** XDDDDDDDDDDDD

Providence, Utah, United States #932317

Report this guy to FEMA so they can DMCA his ***.

to Anonymous New York, New York, United States #942996

Lol you FAIL SAM a lot lol keep trying its building a case against you .

New Mexico, United States #927823

these guys are great awesome customer service great product fast delivery no one can touch them I highly recommend FEMA test answers the official site anyone who needs assistance

New York, Iowa, United States #926246

samien bissessar

This website seems to think that it can file false DMCA claimes

to FemaLiars New York, New York, United States #924721

Filing a false dmca is a federal crime and I'm sure they wouldn't , if someone did file a dmca it is traced and someone is is big trouble especially if revenue could be lost. I would suggest whoever filed it retracted before it's too late.