Fema Study - Fema-Study.com is a theif website

This guy stole my money too. ***

I read an article on this website, but I didn't believe it at first, so I bought just one test product from fema-study.com for $18.00 it was delivered, but it didn't work. This was IS288. They replaced it and it worked, and I purchased the other tests for the professional development series, none of them worked. I too filed a report with paypal and my bank, and paypal made him send a tracking number, It was a *** overnight tracking number on an empty letter. I am making sure the state troopers, my district attorney, and whomever else in michigan. God *** thief. I hope your family does loose everything, ***. How can you say you support a fundraiser, when the person who owns the website is you.

My warning, DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS THIEF!

I didn't like: Stole my money, Did not provide product, David pickelhaupt is a thief, Horrible customer service.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jun 18, 2015.

Comments

He sure is a theif, I wouldn't trust his website for anything.

Fema Study - FEMA-STUDY.COM STOLE MY MONEY!!

Featured

I placed an order with the website fema-study.com

I had successfully paid for the items to be delivered to my email and to my home. The guides were never delivered.

I filed a complaint with paypal, and assumed they had my back. Turns out that they don't cover "intangible" items. Thankfully, i requested the guides to be mailed, I told paypal that, and they requested him to provide a tracking number...

Mr. David Pickelhaupt, the owner of the website, had sent an EMPTY postcard envelope via USPS next day air, and provided the tracking number to an empty card. Paypal accepted it, and gave him his money back.

Don't trust this guy, he is a ***.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Feb 27, 2014.

Comments

www.fematestanswer.com He just changed the URL to avoid these complaints.

Horrible customer service. Cursed at me through my email when PayPal refunded me because they never delivered 5 exams I ordered.That was $90 that they tried to steal.Find your answers elsewhere.

Edmonton, Alberta, Canada #1242744

All of the comments supporting the site the OP is complaining about were posted by the same user. Very obvious.

Same writing style, same words even, odd insistence on referring to the site by the URL. That alone is enough to convince me this site is garbage.

#1120019

I heard of a lot about this guy. He claims he own fematestanswers.com what a

m***

I recently purchased an answer and it took almost a week before they sent me the email for the answers.

Manassas, Virginia, United States #962207

The owner is an *** XDDDDDDDDDDDD

Providence, Utah, United States #932317

Report this guy to FEMA so they can DMCA his ***.

to Anonymous New York, New York, United States #942996

Lol you FAIL SAM a lot lol keep trying its building a case against you .

New Mexico, United States #927823

these guys are great awesome customer service great product fast delivery no one can touch them I highly recommend FEMA test answers the official site anyone who needs assistance

New York, Iowa, United States #926246

samien bissessar

This website seems to think that it can file false DMCA claimes

to FemaLiars New York, New York, United States #924721

Filing a false dmca is a federal crime and I'm sure they wouldn't , if someone did file a dmca it is traced and someone is is big trouble especially if revenue could be lost. I would suggest whoever filed it retracted before it's too late.

to Anonymous #925043

This website copyrighted "FEMA quick study..." Not specific files. They couldn't.

It's protected by creative common laws; which were enacted by FEMA when they uploaded the tests.

FEMA-study files false copyright claims and multiple lawsuits are pending.

to Anonymous Manassas, Virginia, United States #926095

If the website was in fact filing false dmca notices then it seems that the website will be in big trouble.

to FemaLiars New York, New York, United States #926249

Touché.

We have replied to the customer and he did receive his information paid for. Customer was banned after our trust and safety team and legal department found his web site with our copyright material for sale, due to copyright infringement his site was removed.

No further information can be posted at this time to protect the integrity of our tutorial services.

We welcome all persons opinions good or bad www.fema-study.com

to FEMA-study.com #925040

Ah yes "trust and safety" it's one person. David Pickelhaupt.

Everything has come back to you.

The copyrights, domain reg, PayPal info.

You're an ***.

to FEMA-study.com #926600

Ohhh the US Postal Inspectors, FEMA and your host has shut your site down. Burn you smug ***!

Karma is a ***.

to Anonymous New York, New York, United States #927819

It appears that is a dmca was filed it was fake site is up and running.

Someone is going to have some legal issues I bet. SAM

Im not sure what your issue is but you seem to be unable to take care of a issue, have you tried to call the company or email them? They respond to all contacts. their email is contact@fema-study.com try putting something BIG AND BOLD in the subject

sarahkatraira

Don't forget David Pickelhaupt's Linked-In associate buddy/now appearently manager/owner of fema-study.com in your complaints: Another layer of scammer protection peeled back that's not working, see number of site registrars below!

Reference:

Michael Meyers

1516 Peck Road

Croswell, MIchigan 48422 (810) 841-6782 mike@solidtechweb.com Whois History: 69 records have been archived since 2009-11-24 IP History: 5 changes on 5 unique IP addresses over 5 years Registrar History: 2 registrars (Meyers & Pickelhaupt) Hosting History: 3 changes on 3 unique name servers over 5 years Website Title: FEMA Test Answers Nims Answers Quick Study Tutoring Guides OFFICIAL SITE Another layer pealed back: Pickelhaupt has used his wife's first name and maiden last name for PAYPAL account name to get your money and try to not trace it back to him, if there is an issue: "Jennifer Hewlett". Pickelhaupt has also posted bogus reviews on other sites, beware... You can run, but you can't hide!

sarahkatraira

Want some justice: Sent your complaint to the Michigan State Attorney General (anonymously if you wish!) might also constitute US Postal Office Fraud, this is the guy to figure it out and procesute!

Definitely a scam artist from the get-go!

Michigan Department of Attorney General

Attn: Attorney General Bill Schuette

Lansing Office

G. Mennen Williams Building, 7th Floor 525 W.

Ottawa St.

P.O. Box 30212 Lansing, MI 48909 Main Number (517) 373-1110 Facsimile (517) 373-3042

to sarahkatraira #925038

I have already reported this to the US Postal Inspectors for postal fraud. He is currently being investigated.

They have taken the empty letter and they have records of the weight of the envelope through it's shipment from MI to NY.

Brooklyn, Ohio, United States #791364

www.fema-study.com is a great site. it has been around for years and is a trusted site, as with any business does have them unhappy customners that you cant make happy but for over 10 years and only 1 complaint on the net im still trusting them.

their tutorial material helps greatly, and i have been a long user of their material.

Thank you www.fema-study.com A+

this is a BS scam complaint first the poster said "paid for the items to be delivered to my email " then he is talking about an "EMPTY postcard envelope" LMAO. he is calling "David Pickelhaupt who he calls the owner ( best do some homework he is not the owner) a *** bag" talk about a law suit waiting to happen.

*******@icloud.com

this is the guys email under legal suite from fema-study for fraud the address is

address is

FEMA Guides

10467 118th St.

South Richmond Hill, NY 11419 United States they created a FAKE site called http://femaguides.com/ site owned is femaguides created on january 2014 this complaint and the legal filings sound about the same im guessing your were the *** who tried to rip them off and you were caught ( like they would know) as the others have said "the real owners and im sure this is slander and defamation. " LOL have fun with this buddy. see you in 10-20

Im with everyone else this complaint is bogus I have never had any issues with fema-study.com

Femastudy us a great site

FEMA study.com is a legit website this sounds like a bull *** complaint

this is a BS complaint

look http://www.statscrop.com/www/femaguides.com

opened in January 2014

yup this guy is going to prison for internet fraud

I have used fema-study.com and had an issue in downloading their guides i sent them an email and in a day they wrote back got the issue solved A + for fema-study.com

this is a BS complaint

look http://www.statscrop.com/www/femaguides.com

opened in January 2014

yup this guy is going to prison for internet fraud

WOW this sounds like a scam complaint look at this

the site is brand new 2 months old, and not in opp anymore ! Im sure this is a BS complainant!!!!!!

I have never had any problems with this business, and as for them shipping you an EMPTY postcard envelope i find that hard to believe because this business does not ship their items because they are digital, the customer has to download them. Im sure this is a BS complaint and here is why.

i came across a site called fema-guides.com

the "owner was Samien Bissessar when i bought his guides i was give a guide from fema-study.com I though this was odd, so i looked up the other name and could not belive it, Samien Bissessar AKA the person who made this complaint was selling copyright goods.

Im sure their is some legal issues going on being the Samien Bissessar fema-guides fake site was removed from the net, im going to also send this link to fema-study the real owners and im sure this is slander and defamation.

their are good to me

I have had great success with this company im not sure why you said they ship being all their goods are digital, sounds to me link you tried to rip the company off, your IP address was linked to a site called www.fema-guides.com , So my guess on this BS complaine is that you bought their copyright material and was going to resell it , Thus it is illegal and im sure your having some legal issues with them. fraud is not a joke and their policy clearly states it. im sure they will find this posting and use it as slander in court.

View more comments